Rebellious Red Sangria Recipe
Feb 19, 2021
This delicious concoction is sure to become your new favourite sangria recipe! Apothic Red complements the fruits in this recipe perfectly, resulting in the most delicious cocktail! The vanilla and black cherry tones of our red blend mixed with the blood orange, juicy plum and pomegranate is sure to have you reaching for another glass!
Whether for a dinner party or a last-minute get-together, with such a simple list of ingredients and straightforward directions, this is the perfect drink to bring out when hosting a group of friends! It’s so easy there’s no way it can go wrong! It’s sure to be a hit.
Rebellious Red Sangria Ingredients
- 1 x 750ml Bottle of Apothic Red
- ¼ cup (250ml) of Brandy
- 1L of either Lemon Lime Soda or Ginger Ale
- 5 x Blood Oranges
- 3 x Plums
- 1 x pomegranate
Rebellious Red Sangria Directions
- Slice the blood oranges, cut the plums into wedges and seed the pomegranate before adding them to a large pitcher.
- Add the 250ml of brandy, the bottle of Apothic Red wine and the lemon lime soda or ginger ale to the pitcher.
- Stir all the ingredients to mix.
- Serve over ice and garnish with a slice of blood orange.