how do COOKIES work?
- To improve the performance of our websites by understanding which parts work well, and which don't.
- To enable us to collect information about how you and other people use our websites.
- To improve your experience on our websites and to personalise your experience.
- To measure how effective our online advertising and marketing communications are.
- To deliver relevant online advertising to you both on our websites and elsewhere. This is sometimes done by combining data that we already have about you with the data collected through Cookies. These Cookies are placed by us and selected third parties and enable adverts to be presented to you on third party websites.
We never sell the information collected by cookies.
Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They are necessary for the safety, security and integrity of the site. For example, they help support the structure of the pages that are displayed to you, help to improve navigation and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited. This type of Cookie only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the website. When you leave the website they are deleted automatically.
Performance or Analytics Cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The data is aggregated and anonymised, which means we cannot identify you as an individual.
Functional Cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or confirmation of legal drinking age). These Cookies will remain on your device until you choose to clear it. If you choose to do this, you will need to enter your details each time you visit the site.
Advertising Cookies. These Cookies will collect information about your browsing habits and allow us to show you adverts while you are on other sites on the internet. They are set by us or by carefully selected third parties. They help us and the selected third parties to understand the performance of our marketing activities and improve the relevance of the adverts that you see.
BLOCKING OR RESTRICTING COOKIES
You can control Cookies being used on your device by using the One Trust Cookie Preference Center that is active on this site, or by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to block the deployment of all or some Cookies. Please visit www.allaboutcookies.org to find out how to block deployment through your browser. Please note, if you use your browser settings to block Cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.